HSE LEVEL-1, 2, & 3 SAFETY TRAINING Rental/ServicesLearning - Lagos - 28 views -
HEALTH,SAFETY &ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY MGT (HSE LEVEL-1, 2& 3 COMPETENCY COURSE) TRAINING IN WARRI, LAGOS,.
The Goal of Health Safety & Environment (HSE) is to protectemployees, the public, the environment and to comply with applicable laws andprotect the Company’s reputation. HSE professionals are responsible forenvironmental protection, occupational health and safety at work.
CERTIFICATION/BENEFIT TO PARTICIPANTS:
• Certificate ofProfessional Development (General HSE Level – 1 & 2 Proficiency and AdvanceHSE Level – 3 Competency Certificates) shall be issued to all participants uponsuccessful completion of the entire course/training.
• Free Softcopy (PDF)training Manuals/Materials for all participants after Course registration.
HSE LEVEL- 1: (BASIC/FOUNDATION) COURSECONTENT/MODULE:
1.HealthSafety and Environment Appreciation
2.WhyConcern For Accidents?
3.Causesof Accidents and Unsafe Act and Unsafe Conditions
4.AccidentPrevention Measures (Hierarchy of control)
5.HSEPolicies, Rules and Regulations/HSE Procedures
6.JobSafety Analysis or Job Hazard Analysis
7.WhyConduct A Job Safety Analysis and How Do I Conduct A JSA?
HSE LEVEL – 2: (PROFICIENCY) COURSECONTENT/ MODULE:
1. KeyElements of a Health and Safety Management System
2. Personal ProtectiveEquipment/Persuading Workers To Use Provided Personal Protective Equipment.
3. Procurement and Assurance ofPersonal Protective Equipment.
4. Assurance of Personal ProtectiveEquipment and Types of PPE.
5. Introduction to Security management.
6. Permit to Work System/PTWCertificate/LOTO
7. Fire Prevention, Protection andEvacuation Procedure.
8. Basic Fire Chemistry and Classes ofFire
9. Identification of FireExtinguishers, Size and Color Codes/Causes of Fire
HSE LEVEL – 3: (COMPETENCY) COURSE CONTENT/MODULE:
1. Ergonomicsfor General Health and Safety Practitioner
2. HSE Management Systems
3. Hazard and Effects ManagementProcess
4. The Risk Assessment Matrix andHazard Analysis
5. Environmental Issues andEnvironmental Management
6. Environmental Resources and Aspects
7. Forms of Pollution and PollutionControl
8. Environmental Effects of AirPollution and Soil Pollution
9. Oil Spillage and Sources of OilSpills
10. Waste Management and Principles ofWaste Management (5 Steps)
11. Waste Management Concept andEnvironmental Management Plan (EMP)
12. Key Features and Content of a Healthand Environmental Management Plan
TRAINING /COURSE DURATION:
o4 Days Class Room Training +Practical/Report Writing + Assessment/Exams.
oWe run Classes for Both Weekends/Weekdays TrainingSessions.
THIS TRAINING IS AVAILABLE IN ABUJA, WARRI, LAGOS & PH.VENUE / LOCATIONS:
62 Odogun Avenue (New – Layout) Off Jakpa – EkpanRoad, Effurun – Warri, Delta State. – 08092823228, 08100043964
11 Sehinde Carlisto Crescent, by CharityBus Stop Oshodi, Lagos
CONTACT ENGR. AKPOS – 08100043964
• LAGOS DATE: Wednesday 1st to Saturday 4thJuly, 2020
TIME: 8:30am Daily
• TRAINING/ COURSE FEE:
ACTUAL COURSE FEE: N30, 000 (for payment at thetraining venue)
(FeeIncludes: Training, Registration, Exams, and Softcopy Course Manuals/Materialsonly).
NB: Fees Can Be Paid In Advance/Installments or inBatches, but the First Down Payment Should Be At Least 70%.
•This Training is Open to Any HSE practitioner inthe Labour Market or persons Interested in Safety job Opportunities/Employment.
For Registration & MoreEnquiries to Attend This Professional Development Training
Contact The Training Coordinator:+2348100043964.
CALL FOR THE NEXT SCHEDULE CLASS/ TRAINING DATES - 08100043964
·Enroll Today For The NextClass/Training …
For Registration & More Enquiries to Attend ThisProfessional Development Training
Contact The Training Coordinator: +2348100043964.